- Registration for 9-1-1 equipment training courses are be done in advance and by the agency’s supervisor/trainer or PSAP Coordinator in the following ways: (there is no fee for the 9-1-1 equipment classes)
- In order to receive TCLOE credit for GHC 9-1-1 equipment training, attendees may not miss more than 10% of a course—per TCLOE requirements and have your PID number.
- You cannot miss more than 48 minutes of an 8-hour class
- 9-1-1 Equipment Training classes hours vary. The Availiable Courses show the schedule, dates and times, for courses. They are updated regularly on the GHC 9-1-1 Training Portal.
Professional Growth Courses:
Registration & Payment
- Registration for Professional Growth courses must be done in advance in the following ways:
- Professional Growth course registration fees:
- $20 for 1-day
- $40 for 2-day
- $60 for 3 or more days
- There may be unique courses that that require a higher fee.
- Payment is requested PRIOR to the Professional Growth course.
- Credit card payment is now available.
- Paid registration, but unable to attend:
- You may send a replacement TCO or use payment credit towards cost of future seminar if you cancel 36 hours in advance. (it is the responsibility of the agency/attendee to keep track of credit)